The health and safety of our patrons and employees is our number one priority. We continue to closely monitor Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and public health advancements, and we have implemented operational procedures and protocols that you need to know before you make your next trip to Texoma Casino.
Temperature Screenings and Face Coverings
All patrons and employees entering Texoma Casino will be checked for temperature. Individuals with a temperature at or over 100.4°F (38°C) will be asked to return home and advised to seek appropriate medical care. Patrons and employees are required to wear protective coverings over their nose and mouth at all times.
Texoma Casino occupancy will be limited to 50% of building capacity, and the casino will close daily from 4 a.m. to 8 a.m. to allow for deep-cleaning of all areas of the gaming floor using electrostatic spraying techniques with EPA-certified chemicals.
Every other chair will be removed from electronic games on the gaming floor.
Other notable changes to operations include:
- Complimentary beverage stations will not be self-serve at this time. A casino employee will serve patrons complimentary sodas and coffee from these areas.
Enhanced Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols
JaniKing International, a commercial cleaning company, will provide ongoing disinfecting services through three methods for disinfecting.
- Electrostatic Spray Application – This disinfecting process uses electrostatic sprayers and EPA-certified chemicals to spray the facility during the casino’s daily closure. The EPA-approved disinfectant becomes positively charged when released from the sprayer, completely covering the surface or object being sprayed and killing viruses in less than one minute. The electrostatic spraying application process enables large areas to be covered quickly, effectively disinfecting light switches, handrails, doorknobs and handles, and other high-frequency touch points.
- Non-electrostatic Spray Application – This disinfecting process uses battery-operated and pump sprayers to apply disinfectant chemical onto a surface. Once the dwell time is reached, the chemical must then be wiped from the surface.
- Manual Disinfection Process – This disinfecting process uses standard cleaners and water to pre-clean surfaces prior to applying an EPA-registered disinfectant to frequently touched surfaces or objects for appropriate contact times as indicated on the product’s label.
The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on high-touch surfaces like electronic gaming machines, ATMs, handrails, countertops and seating areas. Hand sanitizer dispensers have been increased and will be placed at guest and employee entrances and exits as well as high-contact areas such as reception areas, ATMs and Players Club kiosks. Efforts also have been increased in back-of-house areas with an emphasis on employee break rooms, employee entrances and exits, loading docks, offices, security desks and on equipment shared among employees during the normal course of operations.
Employees are required to complete trainings on our new operational procedures, cleaning and disinfecting protocols, and the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) relevant to their specific position and Texoma Casino’s general information.
Patrons are advised to practice physical distancing leaving six feet between themselves and people not traveling with them while standing in lines or moving around the property. Bars will be for service only and bar chairs will be removed. Additional physical distancing measures include the use of canned or bottled beverages, cashless payment systems or receipt-less transactions and other measures as appropriate for a specific establishment.
Bars have reduced seating capacity to implement physical distancing. Hours of operation may vary to allow for additional cleaning procedures and protocols. We will do our best to keep current hours of operation up-to-date.
Current Bar Hours
- 1 p.m. – 12 a.m. Sunday through Thursday
- 1 p.m. – 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday
Check Out These Other Frequently Asked Questions Before You Visit Texoma Casino
What happens to people when maximum occupancy is reached?
If maximum capacity is reached, patrons will be asked to wait in clearly marked queue lines that have been set up at the casino entrance and spaced six feet apart to allow for physical distancing as patrons wait to enter the facility. As other individuals leave the facility, individuals in line will be able to enter the building.